Snoop Dog Talks 3D "That Tree" Song Collaboration with KiD CuDi (Video)



Speaking to MTV for mixtape daily, Snoop shares his fear of 3D movies, talks about Cudi and also explains that the upcoming “That Tree” video will be in 3D.


“We did a cold video for that song,” Snoop told Mixtape Daily. “I like working with Kid Cudi. To me, he’s fun, dynamic, a brand-new style of MC. He gives hip-hop what it’s missing right now, being fun and getting back to what it used to be. Everybody don’t have to frown up and tell a story about going to jail, getting shot, having hard times. It can be fun sometimes. To me, his music represents that. His persona represents that. I hung out with him a few times, and he’s really my nephew. He calls me Uncle Snoop. I’m happy we had a chance to work together.

Full Story:

MTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment